Dry skin is one of the most common problems which have a variety of causes to interfere. Bad weather condition is one of the problems for dry skin. The extreme cold condition causes lake of moisture in the air and it increases dry weather condition. Some peoples are suffering from dry skin due to genetic predisposition.
Before going to excessively dry, it is important to get rid of dry skin on your face and body.
Using moisture cream is one of the easiest ways to get hydration on your skin. Apply moisturizer on your skin twice a day and it can help your skin retain moisture.
Buy a face moisturizer without fragrance and alcohol, because they can cause unnecessary irritation. Look for the moisturizer that can help to hydration on your skin. To keep your skin hydrated, choose a heavier and oil-based moisturizer containing ingredients.
If you have dry or cracked lips, you can use lip balm. When you apply the lip balm make sure it feels good. The lip balm must contain petroleum jelly or mineral oil.
Wash your face gently
Washing your face is very important to get moisturizing. Scrubbing hard on your face will kill the natural moisturizers of the skin. So you have to wash your face gently.
When selecting a face wash, you should avoid the cleansers and soaps that contain alcohol and retinoid. Because these unnecessary harsh ingredients may cause irritation and it may dry your skin. You should be gentle while applying the soap or cleanser on your face.
Home remedies for dry skin
There are a variety of home remedies you can use to get rid of your dry skin.
- Olive oil is one of the natural moisturizing oil that can be used to moisturizing your skin. You can prepare a face pack with the mix of olive oil, lime juice, egg yolk and few drops of rose water to remove the flecked dry skin.
- Coconut oil is important moisturizing oil for our skin. It is one of the facial moisturizers that can be used in many moisturizing products of dry skin.
- Sugar and lemon juice can be made as a scrub for hydrating our dry skin of the face and body.
- Drinking milk also offers relief from your dry skin.
- Aloe Vera is one of the best methods to get relief from dry skin. If your face is dry, you can apply Aloe Vera on your face.